Wasted time

I hope you're ready to waste some time...because reading this blog doesn't qualify as "spending" it.

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

This is Honestly a Post written Two Months Ago on My Wordpress Blog


Listening to my Cat Stevens record skip makes me second guess this whole blog thing. I mean, who do I think I am, Julie and Julia? I guess it’s a good way to throw thoughts out there in a semi-organized manor. I’m gonna get it from Neal and Tyler if they find out about this. Seth won’t say anything, and no-one’s gonna crack that shell. Lance… well, Lance is busy in Azaroth.
Right now I should be doing homework, which is actually a simple writing assignment. Almost as ironic as that Alanis Morissette song: “Hand in My Pocket.” Anyway, this seems more fun. (You know I’m trying to sound nonchalant, but that, deep down, I’m hoping against hope that this blog becomes a big deal in some way.)
Wow. I’ve already written more than a quarter of the length of my writing assignment. Well, better get to it.
Nite, Cyberworld!

No comments:

Post a Comment