Wasted time

I hope you're ready to waste some time...because reading this blog doesn't qualify as "spending" it.

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Time ta Puke Out Another’n.


So late last night, there I was, reading essays for my English 2010 class, and I thought to myself, I’m so glad I understand rules of grammar and punctuation, because I must be among the few who do. Then another thought came to me: you probably did no better than these guys at covering the requirements of the writing assignment, so shut up and get back to writing your draft of The Notebook told from the perspectives of the hypothetical children of Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams. And don’t forget to title it The Handy Dandy Notebook, because obviously this story is by kids, for kids.
Sometimes I wonder if I sleepdrive to bars at night and sleepdrink.  Or maybe sleepdometh.

No comments:

Post a Comment